هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

كُل مايخص مقررات الانج 101 _ 102 ..تجده هُنا

2 مشترك

اذهب الى الأسفل

012 كُل مايخص مقررات الانج 101 _ 102 ..تجده هُنا

مُساهمة من طرف بلسم امل الأحد يوليو 06 2008, 21:36

Wink Hi everybody ,
thanks very much for visting my page , that s' will help you for studying ...

In my page , i have added all my writings that i wrote them during last semester ...

wish me good luck ... for passing this stage ...

i will add them as responses ...
بلسم امل
بلسم امل
نائب المدير
نائب المدير

عدد الرسائل : 44
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/01/2008

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

012 رد: كُل مايخص مقررات الانج 101 _ 102 ..تجده هُنا

مُساهمة من طرف بلسم امل الأحد يوليو 06 2008, 21:37

Writing for eng 101

1- your hero
Valentina Tereshkova is a very famous woman because she was the first woman went to the space . As well as that she was a prominent member of the Communist Party.
Valentina was born in 1937 in Russia . At the age of eight she went to school ,but after ten years she had leave school and began working at cotton mill to help support the family .she was ambitious and she continued her studying by
Correspondence . In 1961 she joined the Soviet space Programme . Two years later she went into space and completed forty eight orbits , at the same year she got married and she had one child .But the marriage was not happy and she left the Space Programme .

I admire Valentina Tereshkova of her brave. And she proved that women can do the difficult thing
بلسم امل
بلسم امل
نائب المدير
نائب المدير

مُساهمة من طرف بلسم امل الأحد يوليو 06 2008, 21:39

2- special occasion
Gergaoon

In the middle of Ramadan Muslims celebrate Gergaoon. They celebrate Al Imam Al Hassan birthday .
The preparations were started before two days ago . The houses were decorated with setoff. Also the nuts and the sweets were bought from the roastery .
On this day, the colorful bags are carried by children which are made some nice sing .The colorful bags are fell of sweets, nuts, chips and juice . As well as that there are wonderful Islamic songs are made by famous mans like Basam,Jafeer Al Durazy….etc.
I still remember my childhood going around the houses and singing.
بلسم امل
بلسم امل
نائب المدير
نائب المدير

مُساهمة من طرف بلسم امل الأحد يوليو 06 2008, 21:41

3- Letter
Dear Sara..
This is Masooma S. Maki. Remember me ? We were friends at Al Noor Primary School .We haven't seen each other for about ten years right?
Anyway, how are you ? I got your address from Noora Al Rashed . What are you doing ? Are studying ?
At the moment , I'm studying at Sar school which is very big . Sara , do you remember Sheka and Dabya Al Dosary ? They 'r with me at the same class , and guess what- we re' friends now!
Oh Sarona , I forgot to tell you . I had a new sister " Fadak ". She s' beautiful , just like her sister ! hahhh!

Well , I must finish now because I've got English exam tomorrow . Write back soon and tell all your new with detail .
Best wishes
بلسم امل
بلسم امل
نائب المدير
نائب المدير

مُساهمة من طرف بلسم امل الأحد يوليو 06 2008, 21:45

4- An event
I still remember my aunt’s wedding party which happened last month in Marmareez Hall.

On that day, we all woke up early. Then, we started doing the house work such as fixing the wonderful lights and decorate the sweets’ packages. Next, we went to help my grandmother in making "Alkaddo" to her friends .Also, we phoned all the relatives tofamily to arrange for the party. After that, all of us went to beauty saloon to have our hair done and to be made up.

At night, we all looked very beautiful. The ceremony of the wedding started with some nice songs and while we were enjoying ourselves, my mother took a lot of photos. We continued celebrating until 4 am. In the end, we ate a lot of food when having a very late dinner .

It's really the most interesting day I had ever had with lots of happy and funny events.
بلسم امل
بلسم امل
نائب المدير
نائب المدير

مُساهمة من طرف بلسم امل الأحد يوليو 06 2008, 21:46

5- A bout advert
Are you tired of writing ? Do you feel boring if your teachers give you a lot of homework's ?Don't be sad , I have the solution . Guss!
Masooma magic pen in the shops .
Masooma magic pen writes whatever you want very quickly .Don't worry your teacher wont' discover that you didn't write .Its' useful and easy to carry .It' looks like any pen but it has special work .
Be in harry I have only finite amount .
Phone me at the shop :17234567
Emax – Center point- Manama
بلسم امل
بلسم امل
نائب المدير
نائب المدير

مُساهمة من طرف Mr_Medo الإثنين يوليو 07 2008, 16:44